How to Get the Most Money from Vehicle Title Loans in SC
February 10, 2021 | Mason Roberts
Applying for vehicle title loans is pretty easy. You can start the process from the comfort of your own home and obtain a good amount of money to fund your emergencies.
However, ensuring you receive the highest possible figure from your loan can be tricky. Luckily, we have all the tips and tricks you need to go from a mediocre loan value to the best one available.
What Are Title Loans?
If you aren't already aware of what title loans are, it's a good idea to get up to speed before carrying on.
In short, vehicle title loans are a financial aid that allows you to borrow between $600 to $15,000 depending on the value of your vehicle. A title to your vehicle acts as a collateral when you take out a loan. So, in a way, you can use your car to make cash fast.How to Get the Most Money from Vehicle Title Loans
1. Provide References
References seem insignificant when applying for almost anything. However, they serve a bigger purpose when applying for vehicle title loans.
In general, lenders don't want to take risks. So, providing references from family or friends ensures they have an extra security blanket if things go wrong.
Sometimes, people like to hide from loan agencies when they realize they can't afford a repayment. These references allow a lender to reach you through them.
2. Provide Work History
If you have consistently held down employment for a significant amount of time, this shows that you can repay the loan and pay your bills.
This doesn't mean that you need to have had lots of jobs. In fact, it's much better if you have been at one placement for a long period. But a permanent job somewhat guarantees that you are capable of paying off your debt in time.
3. Prove Income Stability
You don't have to have a job with stable income to apply. However, you're more likely to get your full asking amount if you show that you have the money to pay it back.
4. Make Sure Your Vehicle Has Up-To-Date Maintenance Records
The maximum sum you can be approved for with vehicle title loans depends on the value of your vehicle. This figure automatically reduces if you can’t prove that your vehicle is in good condition due to recent work that has been done on it.
To gain the most out of your title loan, ensure the vehicle is working properly and has been checked by a professional before applying.
5. Take Care of Your Vehicle
After all the safety aspects have been considered, you need to make sure the paintwork is scratch-free, and the interior is clean. All of these little details influence how your car will be valued and how much money you will get for your loan.
How to Apply For Vehicle Title Loans in South Carolina
With experience comes streamlined processes, and that's exactly what we bring to the vehicle title loan market in South Carolina. We've ensured that our application process for online title loans isn't long-winded or overcomplicated. Just follow these steps and you'll receive your money in no time:
- Go to our Carolina Title Loans Home Page.
- Complete the form on the website. We ask for information you'll know off the top of your head, so, it won’t take much time to fill it out.
- Wait for a loan expert from your nearest Carolina Title Loans, Inc. location to call you.
- During the call, we will answer any questions you have, explain the rest of the process, and tell you about the documents you need to bring.
- After the phone call, you will need to bring your vehicle, driver's license, and lien-free vehicle title to the pre-determined location to meet the loan specialist.
- Wait while they appraise your vehicle and take a look at your documents.
- If you are approved, you will receive your money on the same day. On occasion, you will need to wait until the next working bank day to receive your dollar amount.
For those of you who want your questions answered before you apply for your title loan, we're more than happy to answer any of your questions and concerns. Don’t wait, give us a call today!