Can I Get Installment Loans In Summerville, SC If I Already Have Debt?
Installment loans in Summerville, SC, might not be on your radar if you have debt, but you may have options through Carolina Title Loans, Inc. Here’s how you can see if you qualify.
Start by filling out our convenient online form; doing so puts you in contact with a nearby office that can facilitate the rest of the loan process. You may be approved for as much as $1,500, depending on your credit and individual factors.
Loans aren’t out of the picture when you need urgent cash but still have debt. In this article, we’ll review when you might consider doing so and how to start immediately!
How Can I Get Installment Loans In Summerville, SC?
Are Installment Loans Wise If You Already Have Debt?
Installment loans in Summerville, SC, are a valuable short-term resource to help you recover financially, but it’s a little more complicated if you have debt. If you already have obligations making it difficult to handle your monthly payments, then an installment loan might not be the right option.
You should not use an installment loan to maintain a standard of living, cover car payments, start a business, or fund another frivolous big purchase. Doing so is usually detrimental, only serving to increase your monthly debt obligations, and juggling multiple payments at once is rarely wise.
Still, in some cases, you might consider installment loans in Summerville, SC, in any situation where not paying your debts would result in further expenses. Our clients use them for the following:
- Emergency home repairs – Your home is valuable, and keeping up with repairs is essential to protect its value. Expensive pest treatments, structural repairs, or other important maintenance bills might necessitate alternative borrowing options.
- Medical bills – If your insurance balks at a big statement, you might consider installment loans to avoid defaulting on your medical bills and paying overdue fees.
- Emergency travel – An emergency in the family can lead to you needing to step in and help at a moment's notice, and an installment loan can get you the quick cash to cover airfare and travel expenses.
Evaluate your need on a case-by-case basis; in some situations, the expense of an installment loan is worth avoiding the potential cost of not paying for a bill or service.
Will I Be Approved With Debt?
Credit is a determining factor in installment loans in Summerville, SC. We will consider your credit and payment history before you are approved; after all, installment loans are exclusively signed and sealed by your signature, guaranteed by your promise to repay the loan in installments. No collateral exists, so lenders aim to mitigate risk by determining an applicant’s credit.
Your options for an installment loan may be limited; still, it never hurts to check, and we can work with you even if you have bad credit. At Carolina Title Loans, Inc., we welcome borrowers from all credit backgrounds to apply for this loan. To get started, here’s what we’ll need from you:
- Your state-issued ID
- A checking account statement open in your name
- Your most recent pay stub
If you’ve got these items ready, you’re all set to move on to the next step to get your installment loans in Summerville, SC!
Applying With Us
Our application process is simple and can completed in 30 minutes.
- Start by filling out our online quick request form. Once you do, you’ll be connected with a nearby store that can walk you through the application process.
- Wait for a representative to call you, and they’ll review the loan process now. At this point, you may want to indicate that you have debt or are under extenuating circumstances.
- They will inform you what your next steps should be. If you can move on with the application process, you’ll meet the representative at the store. Please bring your essential items (ID, checking account statement, and pay stub) with you for verification.
- When you arrive, you’ll be greeted by a helpful representative reviewing your items and assessing whether you qualify. If you do, they’ll go through the loan terms with you, clarifying anything you don’t understand, before you fill out the paperwork.
- Once done, you’ll get your money as quickly as that day or the next bank business day. The process can be as brief as 30 minutes from the moment you walk into the store.
Inquire About Your Loan Today!
Installment loans in Summerville, SC, might be available through Carolina Title Loans, Inc., even if you have bad credit or debt! Just be mindful that your credit will be checked, and you should always carefully consider your ability to repay before you make a long-term financial decision.
If you’re ready to learn more about how a loan can help your short-term financial situation, call or fill out our quick online request form today!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.