What To Know About Cash Installment Loans
You might have heard about cash installment loans as an option when hard financial times hit. We’re here to help you understand your options and when one of our loans might be worth considering. Here’s a quick breakdown.
Carolina Title Loans, Inc. offers signature installment loans up to $1,500 that you can use to handle urgent repairs, medical bills, emergency travel, or other unexpected expenses. We require your ID, recent pay stub, and open checking account statement.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, keep reading to explore installment loans, how they’re used, and what you need to know about them to use them effectively.
What Should I Know About Cash Installment Loans Before Applying?
What Are Installment Loans?
You can borrow money if you don’t have the cash to pay for urgent expenses. Installment loans are one such option: you receive a lump sum of money to use at your discretion, and in monthly payments called installments, you pay that money back.
It might not seem like the most preferable option, and that’s because it’s not designed to be. Borrowing money is a serious responsibility that should be treated as such; if you have other options, it’s usually better to take advantage of them first.
Of course, life doesn’t always play fair, and there may come a time when you need to investigate cash installment loans. With that in mind, here are some essential things you should consider about cash installment loans.
They Can Help You Out Of A Rough Spot
First and foremost, cash installment loans are for emergencies. If you know how to use them well, you are wise. Here are a couple of case scenarios where cash installment loans can help:
- Medical bills – Hospital bills can be outrageous, especially if uninsured. If you need help paying for them, a cash installment loan can clear you of the constant collection calls.
- Emergency car repairs – Fixing your car is essential before further damage renders it inoperable. Usually, when it comes to automobiles, there’s no such thing as a “small problem,” only “small problems that will eventually turn catastrophic.” If you need help covering your mechanic bill, we can help.
- Other unplanned expenses – Emergencies sometimes necessitate emergency options, whether it’s a costly fine or a sudden rent increase.
In most of these cases, choosing not to pay what you owe or cover the cost of something important could become more problematic—not to mention expensive—in the future. You might choose a short-term solution, such as a cash installment loan when you need short-term cash.
Just remember that cash installment loans shouldn’t be used frivolously; use them only when needed, and you’ll get the most out of them.
They Don’t Require Collateral
Signature installment loans are approved based on your credit and income; no collateral is required. That way, you can rest assured that you’re not putting your valuable assets at stake, especially when you only need a little extra to tip you over the edge.
They Are Small Loans
One of the most valuable features of cash installment loans is that these loans are smaller loans. Since we only lend up to $1,500, you aren't stuck with a large loan to repay. If you only need a few hundred dollars to tide you over, this would be the right loan for you for the manageable repayments.
If you’re interested, here’s how to start securing one of our installment loans. First, ensure you’re ready with the following:
- Your driver’s license or state-issued ID
- A checking account statement from an active checking account in your name
- Your most recent pay stub
Here’s how our quick and easy process works:
- Fill out our online form and wait for a representative to call you back.
- Arrange to meet at the store at an agreed time.
- Bring your ID, checking account statement, and proof of income. Our loan associate will review them to determine if you qualify.
- If approved, receive your money as early as the same or the next business day.
Fill Out Our Online Inquiry Form Today!
Now that you’re filled in on cash installment loans and how they work, you can make a confident financial decision if you ever feel you need one of our loans to address a financial emergency. Carolina Title Loans, Inc. is here for you, even potentially if you have bad credit. Just fill out our online inquiry form to start getting cash installment loans today!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.