How To Use Your Car Title As A Cash Lifeline
When you find yourself in a tough spot financially, remember that you can use your car title as a cash lifeline with help from Carolina Title Loans, Inc. today. That’s made possible thanks to a car title loan, a short-term loan that uses your car's lien-free title as collateral. Follow this guide to learn how you can turn your car title into the cash lifeline you need on short notice and with only a few requirements!
How Do You Use Your Car Title To Get Emergency Cash?
You can get your hands on emergency cash quickly by beginning the process for a car title loan. Simply put, that’s a finance option that uses your car title as collateral to secure whatever money you can qualify to borrow.
There are many reasons why borrowers prefer a title loan when they need a cash lifeline. One of the most notable ones is that you could borrow anywhere from $601 to a whopping $15,000, depending on how much your car is worth.
A friendly representative will physically inspect your car’s condition and refer to a nationally recognized pricing guide to assess how much you could qualify to borrow. Besides that, these loans also offer many other benefits that are especially helpful when you’re dealing with a financial emergency, like:
- Customer support: For starters, you’ll have a helpful loan representative guiding you at every part of the process. You won’t have to worry about feeling lost, confused, or overwhelmed by the process.
- Simple requirements: Besides that, you’ll only need to provide your driver’s license and a lien-free car title to apply for a title loan. In other words, you won’t have to deal with a mountain of paperwork just to get your cash lifeline.
- Straightforward process: Unlike some other finance options, a title loan involves a straightforward process. You’ll apply for the loan, have your car inspected and documents verified, and if approved, you’ll get your money fast. It’s all hassle-free from start to finish.
- Minimal time required: Overall, you’ll spend very little time getting your title loan. You can get started right away by submitting an online form, and the in-person part of the application could take as little as 30 minutes to complete.
As you can imagine, these unique benefits make title loans especially helpful when you’re in a tight spot and need a painless way to get a cash lifeline.
How Do You Qualify For A Title Loan?
Qualifying for a title loan is easy for most borrowers to do. And as long as you can meet these easy requirements, you can find out if you can qualify for a title loan.
Then, one of our representatives will quickly evaluate you and determine whether or not you’re approved and, if so, how big your cash lifeline will be. To find out if you qualify for approval, you only need the following:
- Be an adult that’s at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid driver’s license or another state-issued identification.
- Have a lien-free car title registered in your name.
- Have access to your car so you can bring it in for a quick inspection.
Will I Be Disqualified If I Have Bad Credit?
No, you will not be disqualified if you have a history of bad credit. You’ll notice that credit wasn’t mentioned in any of the requirements described above.
That’s because you can apply for one of these loans regardless of whether you have good or bad credit. Instead of your credit, you will be considered based on other factors like your car’s value and your ability to repay a loan.
What Are The Steps To Apply For A Title Loan?
When you’re ready to apply for a title loan, this is what the straightforward application process will look like:
1. Submit The Online Form
Start the process anytime you want to from the comfort of your phone or computer, just by filling out and submitting the online form.
The form will only require basic information like your name, contact information, and ZIP code. That’s enough to ensure that a representative from the nearest location will call you soon after to discuss the title loan.
2. Meet Your Representative
During the phone call, the representative will arrange to meet you at a time and place that’s convenient for you. So, bring your documents and your car to meet them in person.
They’ll inspect your car and check your paperwork to ensure that you can complete the process. Then, they’ll let you know whether or not you’re approved and how much money you can receive.
3. Getting Your Lifeline
If you are approved, your cash lifeline won’t be far away. You could get paid on the same day as your application, depending on what time you get the approval.
Alternatively, you might get paid by the next business day instead. Whatever the case, you won’t be waiting for too long to get the money you need.
Get Your Cash Lifeline Now!
The cash you need urgently is waiting for you on the other side of a car title loan from Carolina Title Loans, Inc. Get the ball rolling by sending in the online form with your information so a representative can get in touch. Soon after that, you’ll be well on your way to securing the cash you need to pull yourself out of whatever challenge you’re facing.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.