Skip The Travel And Try Our Online Title Loans Instead
October 12, 2021 | Emma Frost
Running away from your emergencies just doesn't cut it. Putting off actually handling your emergency expenses will just put you in a deeper financial hole. Instead of putting them off, use online title loans to help you out. They are simple to understand and the process with us at Carolina Title Loans, Inc. is quick and convenient. Here is what you need to know about our title loans.
What Are Online Title Loans?
Online title loans no store visit are a short-term type of loan that lets you borrow a lump sum of cash when you use your vehicle’s lien-free title as collateral. The amount you could qualify for – which could be anything between $601 and $15,000 – depends on the value of your car, truck, or van.
They come with few requirements, making them an option for borrowers with poor credit. You can have great or terrible credit and still be eligible if you have a qualifiable vehicle, a lien-free vehicle title in your name, and are at least 18 years old. Not to mention that you can start the process from the comfort of your own home.
What To Use Online Title Loans For
You can use title loans for expenses you cannot handle alone. It's always best to save them specifically for these kinds of emergency situations:
- Unexpected or higher than expected medical bills;
- Overdue bills;
- Home repairs;
- Auto repairs (preferably on a vehicle that is not the one you're using as collateral for the loan).
In cases where your situation doesn't fit into the above categories, try considering these questions to decide whether an online auto title loan is right for you:
- Will your situation get worse if you don't deal with it immediately?
- How urgently do you need money to handle the problem?
If you answered "yes" to the first question, a title loan might be the right way to go. If you answered "no," however, it's worth finding a different solution to your monetary emergency.
As for the second question, if you've realized that you can wait a week or more for financial assistance, there's no need for a title loan. If you only have a day or two, an online auto loan is a worthwhile route.
Why Get A Title Loan?
So, why should you skip the travel and try our online title loans instead? Well, there are plenty of reasons, but here are just the top three reasons to consider a title loan.
1. You Keep Your Vehicle
Contrary to popular belief, we won't take your car away while you're repaying the title loan. Instead, you're able to keep it and use it as you please throughout your repayment plan. We won't even ask to put it in a storage container!
2. The Process Is Easy
3. There Are Fewer Requirements
Alongside the arduous process for bank loans, they often come with hard-to-meet requirements, including having a near-perfect credit score.
Thankfully, title loans are the opposite. You don't need to have a perfect credit score. In fact, you can qualify even if you have terrible credit! As for other requirements, you just need to be at least 18 years old and own a vehicle with no liens or judgments against it.How To Get Online Title Loans With Us At Carolina Title Loans, Inc.
Just as we’ve said before, our process is quick and convenient. To understand it more, here is a breakdown of what to expect:
- Fill out the online form for title loans to start the process. Sit back and wait for a loan representative from the closest South Carolina location to call you. They tell you about the process, answer your questions, and define the documents you must submit to be eligible.
- At this point, they will also set up a meeting location for you once you end the call. It can be at your nearest storefront itself – which you can find by searching ‘auto title loans near me’ on our website – or at a more convenient location. Either way, make sure to have the items.
- Wherever you decide to meet, head to that destination with all the necessary items. You will need to bring your driver’s license or state-issued photo ID, the vehicle for inspection to determine how much you could get, and the lien-free title to your vehicle to use as collateral.
- The loan associate will look at your documents and inspect your vehicle to determine whether you qualify. If you are eligible for one of our online title loans, complete the paperwork alongside our loan representative. Then the money hits your account on the same or next bank business day.
Get Yourself Online Title Loans Today!
It's not as difficult as you may have thought to try online title loans in South Carolina. And the best part is you can chat with us online at any part of the process. When you are ready to begin, just go online and fill out the online form.