Who Can Get A Title Loan In North Charleston, SC?
As long as you own a vehicle and are over the age of 18, you can apply for a title loan in North Charleston, SC. We've designed our loans to ensure the requirements are easy to meet while you deal with a financial emergency. So, a near-perfect credit score is not a requirement! In fact, all credit situations are welcome to apply! And we don’t run hard credit inquiries that can impact your rating.
In the rest of the sections, we will look at who can qualify for a title loan in the area, how much money you can borrow, and how to get one if you meet the approval requirements.
Who Can Qualify For A Title Loan In North Charleston, South Carolina?
Do you own a car, van, or truck outright, are over 18 years old, and live in North Charleston, SC? If so, you can apply for a title loan from us. It doesn't get any easier than that.
Here at Carolina Title Loans, Inc., we can lend you between $601 and $15,000 by using your vehicle to establish the amount you qualify for. We never ask for excellent credit, nor do we run hard inquiries.
You can qualify for a title loan in North Charleston, South Carolina if you have the following items:
- Lien-free vehicle title — You must own your vehicle outright and cannot have a lien placed against it. Therefore, you need to have a lien-free title to qualify. If you have any type of lien on your vehicle title, you will need to repay the outstanding debts before attempting to get a title loan in South Carolina.
- Government-issued identification — We recommend using a valid driver's license because it's usually the easiest for people to find. However, feel free to use a passport, military dependent's ID card, student ID card, and other acceptable identification types. Just ensure it shows your full name, picture, and your date of birth.
- Vehicle — We only accept cars, trucks, and vans. If you own a tractor, trailer, motorcycle, quad bike, boat, RV, or another vehicle, you cannot get a title loan with us.
How Much Money Can You Borrow With A Title Loan In North Charleston, SC?
Are you a borrower that has the requirements to qualify for a title loan in South Carolina? If so, you probably want to know how much money you can get.
Calculate the actual cost of your crisis. If it falls between $601 and $15,000, a loan from Carolina Title Loans, Inc. is viable.
However, we use the value of your truck, van, or car to figure out the amount of money we can offer you. Therefore, consider the factors that affect its overall value to avoid any disappointment during the process:
- Odometer reading — The average mileage is between 10,000 and 12,000 miles a year. Therefore, a car that is one year old with 11,000 miles on the clock is considered moderately used, so the worth may not be impacted by the odometer reading. However, a one-year-old car clocking 20,000 miles has high mileage, reducing its worth.
- Age — As a general rule, the older your vehicle, the less it is worth. Never expect a 2015 Toyota Aygo to be worth as much as a 2022 model in the same condition. With that being said, this rule doesn't apply to classic cars.
- Make and model — Of course, higher-end vehicles like BMW, Mercedes, Range Rover, Tesla, and Lexus come with luxury features and premium price tags. Owning one of these cars outright gives you a much better chance of gaining approval for the highest loan amount. Although, just because you can, doesn't mean you should. There's no point in repaying higher loan amounts if it is not needed. You should only borrow what you need to handle your emergency.
- Cosmetic condition — Bumps, scratches, dings, dents, scrapes, and stained seats can decrease the overall worth of your vehicle. We suggest keeping your vehicle in the best condition possible so we can offer you as much money as you need.
- Mechanical condition — Keep up with regular maintenance and tire rotations so your vehicle holds its value as much as possible.
- Modifications — Custom paint jobs, decals, and spoilers are all fun until it comes to getting a title loan in South Carolina. Others might fail to see the worth in the customizations, impacting the car's value negatively. Therefore, try to limit personalizing your vehicle if you want to get this sort of loan.
Get A Title Loan In North Charleston, SC With Our Help!
Anyone who owns a car, truck, or van outright, is over the age of 18, and resides in the state can get a title loan in North Charleston, SC.
Simply complete our online form to get started, and one of our friendly agents will call you back to walk you through the process.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.