What You Absolutely Must Have For A Title Loan In Cayce, SC
With a title loan in Cayce, SC, from us at Carolina Title Loans, Inc., you can borrow money (within our lending limits of $601 to $15,000) based on the worth of your vehicle. But before you can be eligible for this type of loan, you must have a few items ready.
Unlike traditional loans, you don't have to worry about finding documents tucked deep into your filing cabinet. Instead, you only need three things that are pretty easy to access.
If you’re searching for fast money to fund a financial emergency, keep reading to discover the essential requirements you’ll need for a title loan in Cayce, SC.
The Three Things You Need For A Title Loan in Cayce, SC
As mentioned, we only ask for three items. So, let's look at those three items to see if you are eligible for a title loan.
Identification Given To You By The Government
You don't need a particular identification type to get a title loan. We accept all primary forms of ID that show your name, date of birth, and portrait photograph (shoulders and above).
Like most loan providers, we use your ID to put a face to the name and ensure you are at least 18 years old and legally able to acquire an auto title loan from us.
Usually, our customers choose to use their driver's license. However, that doesn't mean you have to! We accept other forms of ID like military servicemember's ID cards, student identification, and passports.
Lien-Free Vehicle Title
Granted, your vehicle title isn't something you look at every day. However, we're sure you'll know where you've stored it, making it easy to acquire.
That said, it's worth noting that you can only use a lien-free title as this proves you don't have any outstanding loans or judgments on the vehicle, and you own it outright.
We can't accept financed vehicles because we use the car's total worth to establish how much you can borrow. Plus, we put a lien on the title to secure the loan, and we cannot do that if there is already one in place.
The vehicle you use must be detailed in your lien-free vehicle title. We can only offer you the loan if the document matches.
On top of that, we only provide title loans to people who own a car, van, or truck outright. Please do not try to secure a loan with other vehicles like motorcycles, boats, tractors, ATVs, or RVs, as we cannot accept them.
What's Next After You Have Everything You Need?
You now know you only need three items to get a title loan in Cayce, SC — an ID, vehicle, and the lien-free title . Now, you may wonder how to get a loan with these items. So, we'll go over that right now.
Our process is easy to ensure you get the money you need in as little time as possible. All you need to do is follow the steps below to get a title loan from us:
- Kick the proceedings off by completing our online form on the website. It only takes a few minutes, but please double-check your answers, as accuracy is vital during this beginning phase.
- After that, wait for one of our loan representatives to contact you. Having your phone nearby's a good idea so you don't miss the call. We won't keep you waiting, so we'll call as soon as we receive your request.
- On the call, decide whether you'd like to meet at our store or somewhere else.
- Prepare the requirements for our arrival to allow us to go through the process as quickly as possible.
- We will look at your documents to determine your eligibility and inspect your vehicle to discover its worth.
- If you are happy with the amount we offer, we will help you sign the forms so you can get on with your day.
- Finally, you can receive the money either later that same day or the next bank business day.
Get A Title Loan In Cayce, SC, Right Now!
To get a title loan from us at Carolina Title Loans, Inc., you need a driver's license or another type of ID, your lien-free title, and your vehicle (van, car, or truck). Once you have that, it's simply a case of following the steps above to get your cash!
If you're ready to fund your emergency, complete our online form and wait for one of our friendly representatives to contact you.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.