How to Cover Unexpected Moving Expenses With Title Cash
It is never fun to suddenly have to deal with an unexpected relocation situation and the moving expenses that come with it. But this could be your opportunity to look into options for getting Charleston title cash online to ease the costs without needing to do difficult paperwork that could make your situation even more complicated.
Why Would I Need Title Cash for Unexpected Moving Expenses?
Moving can be quite an expensive experience – even if you’re just moving down the street because your friend needs a new roommate or the rent is better. It would still likely require giving up your weekend, maybe even getting a day off, and spending some money to rent a U-Haul, plus all the extra expenses for gas and cleaning.
And that’s the simplest scenario. When the move is planned and you’re moving close by.
On the other hand, there are sudden situations like if you’re being evicted, your lease is up and you couldn’t get a new place in time, or your employer is relocating you to another city on short notice. If your move is unplanned, things could go sour very fast unless you have an emergency fund specifically for a situation like this.
If you have no time to plan (and save money up for) the move, it’s unlikely you’ll be able to cover the moving costs right out of pocket. This is where getting title cash could save the day.
According to various surveys, an average moving cost for a local move is around $1000-1,200 if you have to turn to professional movers for assistance. If your move is long-distance, the costs could swell up to $5000, if not more.
The only problem is that the average American isn’t able to cover such expenses straight out of pocket. In fact, over 60% of Americans wouldn’t be able to cover a $500 emergency expense straight out of pocket.
This means that if you don’t already have emergency funds in place, covering unexpected moving expenses on your own wouldn’t be very feasible, especially if you’re working on a tight deadline.
This is when getting cash for title at Carolina Title Loans, Inc. would solve your problem.
What Makes A Title Cash Loan An Optimal Option?
Getting a title cash loan at Carolina Title Loans, Inc. is a simple and fast process, which makes it an optimal solution for time-sensitive emergencies – unexpected move included.
Title loans are:
- Accessible – you only need to satisfy a few requirements to be eligible.
- Easy to apply for – you can start the application process online, from the comfort of your own home.
- Fast – the entire application process typically takes less than an hour and, if approved, you’d be getting the cash you qualified for on the next bank business day at the latest.
Unlike traditional bank loans, you wouldn’t need to jump through multiple bureaucratic hoops to qualify and wait for several days to get the money.
Carolina Title Loans, Inc. welcomes all credit types (bad credit? No credit? No problem!), accommodates all kinds of income (you don’t even need to be employed!), and has locations all across the state. For example, if you live in Charleston, title cash near you can easily be found.
What Do I Need to Qualify for A Charleston Title Cash Loan?
As mentioned above, you only need to satisfy a couple of requirements:
- Be over 18 years old.
- Outright own your car.
There are a few required items you will need to provide Carolina Title Loans, Inc. with to prove these two requirements:
- A valid state-issued photo ID to verify your age and identity (if you don’t have an ID, a driver’s license will do).
- Your car to determine the maximum amount of loan you qualify for (it will be based on the car’s value).
- Your car’s lien-free title in your name to prove you outright own the car (it has no outstanding financial obligations against the title, and it’s not owned by another person even if you’re the one driving the car around).
How Do I Get A Charleston Title Cash Loan?
As long as the required items are all in order, getting a title cash loan at Carolina Title Loans, Inc. should be a breeze. Here is what you need to do:
- Fill out and submit an online form for title loans on the Carolina Title Loans, Inc. website.
- Keep your phone close for when the loan representative from the nearest location contacts you to provide the necessary loan information and further instructions.
- Take the required items (the state-issued ID, your car, the car’s lien-free title in your name) to the appointment the loan representative schedules over a phone (it doesn’t necessarily need to be at the store if you don’t want to).
- Let them inspect the required items to determine if you qualify for the loan.
- Get approved and get the cash!
You Are Not on Your Own When You Need Help Moving
If you’re facing any unexpected moving costs and you could really use some help, don’t hesitate to contact us at Carolina Title Loans, Inc. to apply for an easy and hassle-free Charleston title cash loan!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.