5 Amazing Things To Do in Columbia SC with Your Family
April 16, 2021 | June Mckaig
Have you been stuck in the house for a long time due to the pandemic? Millions of people have, even in the beautiful Columbia, South Carolina area. So, while everyone starts to creep back out of their homes, they'll need to be ready with some extra cash in the bank. That's easier said than done, though.
You'll also need a few ideas on what to do while they're in town. Columbia, SC is an exciting city with plenty to offer travelers and locals, but you have to be smart with your money if you want it to last. That's why these five suggestions are the best, especially for people who prefer to be frugal with their funds while they're out with the family.
The 5 Best Things To Do In Columbia SC
Whether you're just passing through or an enthusiastic citizen, finding fun things to do in Columbia SC is important to your mental health. The activities you choose may also affect your budget while you're on the trip or when you get back home. So, check out these five ideas to make the most of your resources:
1. Take A Tour Of Soda City.
As one of the most family-friendly things to do in Columbia SC, this is actually enjoyable for adults as well as children. There are exclusive vendors, specialty shops, and delicious treats lining the streets from start to finish. Get your wallets out, though, because a stroll can get expensive.
2. Visit Williams-Brice Stadium.
Take the family for a day at the ballpark where it's 1, 2, 3 strikes you're out of money fast. It may be one of the funniest things to do in Columbia SC, but it's also one of the most costly. However, you don't want to miss the festivities or your chance of getting caught on the Kiss Cam.
3. Go to the EdVenture Children's Museum.
You can let your kids run wild when you're here, with entertaining and educational exhibits from top to bottom. It's appropriate for all ages, and admission is relatively reasonable if you visit on the right day. In some cases, you may even be able to find some coupons for a family discount.
4. See a Show at the Koger Center for the Arts.
Give your family a taste of the finer things in life, like art and music and dancing on beautifully decorated stages. There are shows for everyone in the group, and concessions are sold on-site, so you never have to worry about rumbling tummies. Tickets range in price, but they're usually worth every penny.
5. Treat the Fam At Sea Lion Landing.
This is one of the best things to do in Columbia SC because it's always hosting fun, family-friendly events. As a large, well-equipped aquarium, your crew can explore the wonders of nature in a controlled environment while enjoying live shows with enthusiastic animal trainers. Just be ready for the gift shop afterward.
Get Title Loans Columbia SC For Emergencies
When you're visiting somewhere new or trying to enjoy an adventure, it's important to make the most of your trip. Manage your time and money wisely while you're in the city. You want to make smart spending decisions and frugal financing choices at every step. Otherwise, you could end up stressing about money instead of enjoying the occasion.
Even if you're from the area, an unexpected emergency can arise such as a car repair or medical accident. With the title loans Columbia SC offers, you can get immediate financial help for those issues.
Here are the 10 things you need to know about our title loans:
- You can get as much as $15,000 if you qualify.
- The application process only takes a few minutes to complete.
- You can get approved for a title loan in as little as 30 minutes.
- You can apply in-store or online, depending on your schedule.
- Carolina Title Loans, Inc. will let you keep your vehicle as long as the loan remains in good standing.
- Perfect credit is not needed for you to get approved for this kind of funding.
- You must be at least 18 years old to qualify in this state.
- A title loan agent can come to your location for processing.
- You only need a few items to get approved right away:
- Your driver's license or a government-issued ID
- The lien-free title of your vehicle
- The car itself for a quick inspection
Have banking information handy as well because your funds can get deposited directly into your bank account within 24 hours of your approval.
Get Columbia SC Title Loans Today
When having fun with the best things to do in Columbia SC, don’t let an unexpected emergency spoil your trip. Consider getting a title loan in Columbia, South Carolina to help you through.