The Step-by-Step Guide to Summerville Fast Title Loans
Applying for Summerville fast title loans is easy with the proper guidance. You start by completing the online request form. Then, you meet with one of our loan associates, who walks you through the process. Finally, you receive the money you need in as little as 24 hours! We'll explore the process' details in the rest of this article, so you're clear of worries and concerns.
Everything You Need To Get Summerville Fast Title Loans
Before jumping into the step-by-step guide, you need to gather your documents. Unlike traditional loans, you don't need to worry about obtaining a bunch of hard-to-access documents. Instead, we just require these three things:
1. State-issued photographic identification
Most of our customers use their driver's licenses to satisfy this requirement. However, you can use any of these types of photographic identification:
- A United States of America student ID card
- A United States of America passport card
- A United States of America passport
- A United States of America military-dependent ID card
- A United States of America military ID card
2. Lien-free title to your vehicle
Otherwise known as a clear vehicle title, we use this to prove you don't have any outstanding loans or judgments against your vehicle. We sadly can't offer you Summerville title loans if your title has a lien on it.
We use your car, truck, or van to establish the amount of money you qualify for. The higher its value, the more we can lend.
We consider the following factors when appraising your vehicle:
- Odometer reading — Vehicles with a high odometer reading are worth less than vehicles with a low reading. This is especially poignant when the mileage clock ticks above 120,000.
- Age — Cars tend to lose roughly 60% of their value during the first five years of life. In fact, just driving them off the forecourt drops their value! Therefore, the older your vehicle, the less it's worth. But, of course, that doesn't apply to vintage vehicles and classic cars.
- Condition — Any bumps, dents, dings, scratches, and stained interiors can significantly decrease your car's value. Failing to change the oil and rotate your tires when needed can have a similar effect. You must look after it to preserve its worth as much as possible.
- Personalizations — While you may love the racing stripes and spoiler, others may fail to see their value. Therefore, any customizations can lower the vehicle's worth. However, if you've installed a brand-new engine in an older chassis, it could be worth more than the same model with the original engine. Everything is considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Make, and model — Luxury cars like Cadillac, Lexus, and similar makes come with premium price tags. Naturally, they're always worth more than ordinary vehicles manufactured by Kia or Fiat.
How Will Your Credit Affect The Outcome Of Your Title Loan Application?
You may have noticed that we haven't touched on credit yet. And there's a reason for that — your credit score doesn't really matter.
Usually, credit scores are the first aspect of your life to be scrutinized when trying to get a loan from a bank or credit union. But that doesn't happen with title loans. We use your vehicle to establish affordability, allowing us to lend money even if you have a less-than-average credit score. With that said, if you're worried about your score, feel free to speak to a friendly loan representative from your local Carolina Title Loans, Inc. branch; they'll clear your concerns and give you more information.
Our Step-by-Step Summerville Fast Title Loans Process
Now that you've accumulated your documents, you're able to follow our six-step process below; the in-person portion takes just 30 minutes:
- Fill out the online form found on this website. It only takes five minutes as we ask for basic information only.
- Once a loan associate from your local Carolina Title Loans, Inc. receives your information, they will give you a call to discuss the process, answer your questions, and explain the necessary documents. At this stage, you also decide whether you'd rather meet at your nearest branch or a more convenient location.
- After the phone call, head to the agreed meeting point with the required items.
- Next, sit down with a loan representative who will examine your documents and evaluate your vehicle to establish whether you qualify for a South Carolina title loan.
- If you do gain approval, complete the process (i.e., sign some paperwork) with the associate's help.
- Lastly, you receive the money you qualify for on the same or the very next bank business day.
Get A South Carolina Title Loan Today!
Acquiring Summerville fast title loans doesn't get easier than this. Whenever you need emergency cash, complete our online form or give your local branch a call! You'll get the money in a matter of hours.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.