5 Reasons To Get Title Loans In Orangeburg, SC
Title loans in Orangeburg, SC are designed to provide money to those who need it most. Regardless of your situation, it’s easy to find out if you qualify for one, making it an option for anybody who owns a car, truck, or van. In the following sections, we will go over the top five reasons to get an Orangeburg title loan before showing you exactly how to get your hands on one from Carolina Title Loans, Inc. when you need help.
The 5 Reasons To Get Title Loans In Orangeburg SC
1. There Are Easy-To-Meet Requirements
The first reason why you should get title loans in Orangeburg, SC from Carolina Title Loans, Inc. is our easy-to-meet requirements. You won't have to wonder for a long time whether you qualify or not because we make sure to give you an answer quickly. As long as you provide the required items, we’ll tell you if you qualify for approval. It's so simple, in fact, that we only require the following three items for you to find out if you qualify:
- Lien-free title — While many types of titles exist, we only work with lien-free ones that are in your name. This is because we place a lien on your title to secure your loan, which we can't do if there is already one on your title.
- Driver’s license or state-issued ID — When it comes to this requirement, we use your driver’s license or ID to confirm your identity and age. You must be at least 18 years old to get a loan in South Carolina or anywhere else.
- Vehicle for inspection — Please keep in mind that we only accept cars, trucks, or vans. We don't allow other types of vehicles for this loan. We use your vehicle to establish the amount of money you qualify for if you are approved.
2. This Loan Funds All Kinds Of Emergencies
When you get title loans, they are designed to help you fund various emergencies. When you come to Carolina Title Loans, Inc., you can get anything between $601 and $15,000. While this is a nice amount of money, keep in mind that you don’t want to use this money for any frivolous spending. This was meant for those emergencies that only get worse if you don’t handle them right away. The following are some emergencies this loan helps with:
- To fund medical bills that were higher than expected or totally unexpected,
- To pay for out-of-hours veterinary care for their pets,
- To cover home repairs like broken windowpanes, faulty boilers, or leaky roofs,
- To repair another vehicle,
- To fund unexpected but urgent travel costs.
3. Your Vehicle Determines How Much You Can Get
As we said, if you get title loans in Orangeburg, SC from Carolina Title Loans, Inc., you can get anything between $601 and $15,000. However, the specific amount you can gain approval for depends on the value of your vehicle. We consider your vehicle's age, mileage, make and model, condition, and service history when assessing its worth. This means if you have a nice vehicle, you might be able to get a decent amount of money with us.
4. You Can Qualify Even If You Have Poor Credit
Unlike traditional loans from banks or other financial institutions, you can still find out if you qualify for an Orangeburg title loan even if you have poor credit. So if your credit held you back from getting a loan, it no longer has to when you come see us. Just keep in mind that it is always a possibility that we will have to check your credit. The only difference is we won’t automatically turn you away if your credit isn’t perfect.
5. You Can Keep Your Vehicle
Finally, you get to keep your vehicle while you're repaying the loan. Contrary to what you may think, we will not take possession of your vehicle while you are repaying the loan. This loan is using your vehicle’s title as collateral, not the vehicle itself. This means you can use the vehicle however and whenever you want. Just stick to the repayment terms, and you continue driving as normal.
How To Get An Orangeburg Title Loan
Now you know why you should get title loans in Orangeburg, SC, it's time to learn how to do it. The good thing is we here at Carolina Title Loans, Inc. make it easy for you to get through the process to learn if you qualify for approval. In fact, our entire process can take a minimum of 30 minutes to complete. So, if you are ready to get started, here is a quick rundown of what you can expect from our process:
- Start the Orangeburg title loans process by completing our easy-to-understand online form on the homepage of our website.
- A loan representative from the nearest South Carolina store will give you a call to set up a meeting to inspect your vehicle. You can either come to the store or have us meet you somewhere else.
- Wherever you decide to meet, make sure you have the requirements ready to go with you.
- We'll examine your vehicle to decide how much money we can offer you and confirm your information to decide if you qualify for approval.
- If you are approved, we will go over the loan terms and help you finish the paperwork.
- Once you are done with the paperwork and understand the loan terms, you are done. You can get the money either on the same day or the next bank business day.
Submit Your Application For Title Loans In Orangeburg SC
The next time you need quick money, remember that getting title loans in Orangeburg, SC is an option to help you out. These top five reasons are all things to consider when talking about this kind of loan. And we here at Carolina Title Loans, Inc. make sure to help you throughout the entire way. So, if you are ready to get started on our simple process to get quick cash for emergencies, fill out the online form right now.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.