Why Online Title Loans Are Way Cooler Than A Crisp Day In Autumn
October 6, 2021 | June Mckaig
Online title loans are different from traditional bank loans in that the process is quick and you do not have to wait days or even weeks to find out if they approved you and for how much. You certainly do not have to wait days to get the money either. But what are they exactly? And why are they popular?
What Are Online Title Loans?
So, what is a title loan? Online title loans offer short-term help for immediate emergency expenses when you use your vehicle’s title as collateral. You borrow a lump sum of money – anything between $601 and $15,000 with us at Carolina Title Loans, Inc. – depending on the value of your car, van, or truck.
As I said, title loans are for emergency expenses. You can use the title loan cash for any emergency including:
- Funding unexpected or high medical bills;
- Paying for urgent travel;
- Fixing emergency home repairs (storm damage, etc.);
- Paying overdue bills that incur fees if left any longer.
But the real question is — why are online title loans cooler than a crisp fall day? What makes online title loans a possibility when you have emergency expenses you cannot manage alone?
Why Are Online Title Loans Cool?
1. All Credit Situations Are Welcome
For most loans, you need a very high to near-perfect credit score to qualify. When you're in a monetary crisis, you don't have the luxury of an excellent score, meaning you can't qualify for funding.
But with title loans, you don't need to worry. Whether you have great, average, or poor credit, you can qualify for one of our loans. All you need to do is ensure your vehicle's title is in your name and is free of any outstanding liens or judgments. If it isn't, ask for a transfer from DMV and then start the title loan process.
2. No Guarantor Necessary
Some banks might loan money to people with poor credit if they have a guarantor. In other words, someone – typically a family member – who willingly signs the loan agreement alongside you to boost the credit score and affordability. It means that your guarantor has to repay the loan if you default.
With title loans, however, we don’t need any guarantor. As we mentioned earlier, you just need to own your vehicle. Keep in mind we do not accept motorcycles, trailers, boats, and RVs. We only work with cars, vans, and trucks.
3. Instant Cash When You Need It Most
Emergencies don't wait for anyone, including your money. There is never a suitable time for a crisis, and it can feel like the end of the world when it calls for a bunch of money. Most bank loans aren't set up to help you in a pinch.
Thankfully, title loans are there for emergencies. If you have nowhere else to turn, the process can go as quickly as 30 minutes to complete. And if we approve you, you can get the cash possibly on the same day, allowing you to solve the financial burden of the situation.
4. Minimal Processing Time
Our requirement list is short at Carolina Title Loans, Inc. for our auto title loans. You don't have to suffer through mountains of paperwork or read lengthy, jargon-filled contracts. Instead, our loan representative walks you through everything from start to finish as quickly as possible.
5. You Get To Keep Your Car
Myths lead you to believe that you lose the car the minute you start the title loan process. But this simply isn't the case – which is a huge relief, since we rely on our vehicles to go about our everyday lives.
You get to keep your car and use it as you please while you're repaying the loan. We place a lien on the title; we never ask you to hand over your vehicle for "safekeeping." And that is why auto title loans are cooler than a crisp day in the fall!
How To Get Online Title Loans
Once you’ve decided a title loan can help you out, you are ready to get the process started. It's time to find out how you can get an online title loan. Simply follow the guide process below:
- Fill out the online inquiry form. It sends your information straight to your local Carolina Title Loans, Inc. location. This form just allows us to get your contact information so we can call you. Your information is completely confidential.
- Make sure you pick up the phone when a loan representative calls you. Their job here is to tell you about the process, define the documents you need for online title loans, and answer your questions. They also ask where you'd like to meet.
- Head to the location – which you can either search for ‘auto title loans near me’ on our website or have us come to you. Don't forget to take your driver's license or another state-issued ID card, lien-free title to your vehicle, and your vehicle.
- Sit down with a loan representative who examines your ID and lien-free title, as well as inspects your vehicle to figure out the amount you qualify for. If you get approved, they will go over the loan terms and paperwork you have to finish.
- Finally, they will answer any of your questions and, once you agree with the terms, you can sign the paperwork. Once you finish the paperwork, you can receive the dollar amount on the same or next bank business day. The entire process takes just 30 minutes.
Get Online Title Loans Right Now!
Hopefully, now you feel better about getting online title loans to help you out. If your situation can't wait a moment longer, fill in the form to get our online title loans process started immediately. Don't let your short-term financial emergency turn into a long-term struggle.