How To Get Quick Cash! Easy Title Loan Money For Caregivers Of The Disabled
August 16, 2021 | Emma Frost
Caring for those who are disabled can often be expensive. Caregivers often must help pay medical bills or sometimes help fill the financial gap for those who cannot work because of physical limitations.
While you could always get a traditional bank loan and possibly wait days or weeks to learn if you’ve been approved, there is another option in South Carolina. You can look into Carolina Title Loans, Inc. for our car title loans. Here is how you can get an easy title loan money of up to $15,000 in as little as 30 minutes.
What Exactly Is An Easy Title Loan?
A title loan online is designed to help people with emergencies such as expensive medical care, car repairs and home repairs, and unexpected travel. Title loans use your car’s title as collateral for a loan to be paid off over time.
You also get to keep your car to drive during the duration of the loan, which is a particularly helpful influx of money for caregivers of the disabled.
What You Need To Qualify For Easy Title Loan Money
Easy title loan money for caregivers of the disabled can be yours with the following required items:
- Your car, truck, or van for inspection. The amount of easy title loan money you may qualify for is determined by the condition and value of your vehicle.
- The lien-free title to your vehicle in your name, which must be paid off and not financed or have judgments against it. If you have a title that’s not in your name, you must go to the DMV and have the title transferred to your name before a loan request for money for caregivers of the disabled.
- A driver’s license or state-issued photo identification.
- You must also be at least 18 years old.
Do I Need To Have Excellent Credit To Get Easy Title Loan Money?
All credit is considered at Carolina Title Loans, Inc. — good or bad — when determining loan money for caregivers of the disabled.
The loan is also not reported to credit agencies. You may also qualify for a title loan if your bankruptcy has been discharged and Carolina Title Loans, Inc. does not require you to have a checking account.
What If I Have More Than One Name On My Car Title?
As long as one of the names is yours, you may qualify for easy title loan money for caregivers of the disabled.
Just keep in mind that it depends on the word between the two names on the title. If it’s an “and,” it’s required that both people named sign off on a car title loan. If it’s “or,” either people or both can take the loan out.
What’s The Process To Receive Easy Title Loan Money?
Carolina Title Loans, Inc. is committed to working with a wide range of people and incomes. We make the process as easy and fast as possible. Here’s all you need to do:
- Either fill out the short online form and visit one of the many convenient Carolina Title Loans, Inc. locations to provide basic information in person. That personal information includes your name, email address, phone number, and zip code, along with your vehicle’s year, make, and model. All personal information is kept confidential.
- If you began the process online, a Carolina Title Loans, Inc. representative will call you very soon after you submit the form and the process will continue at one of our locations. Or you can have us come to you if you’d rather not search for ‘auto title loans near me’.
- You’ll need to have all the required items to qualify for easy title loan money with you at the location. Remember, you will have to bring your driver’s license or state-issued ID, your lien-free title, and your vehicle for a quick inspection.
- A title loan representative will review your title and ID and perform a quick vehicle inspection to see if you qualify and for how much you may qualify for. You can also discuss payment options and other loan terms.
- Once the terms and conditions are agreed upon, you will sign some paperwork to finalize the process. If approved, you will receive your loan amount the same day or the very next bank business day.
Related Content: 8 Tips For Taking Out Car Title Loans In Greenville SC
Help For Those Helping Others
Dedicating your time as a caregiver for the disabled often leads to emergency financial situations. At Carolina Title Loans, Inc., we will work closely with you to provide an option for needed money for caregivers of the disabled.
In as little as 30 minutes, you may qualify for between $601 to $15,000 in a title loan to help alleviate the burden of financial emergencies. Give Carolina Title Loans, Inc. a call today, visit one of our locations or start the process online. We are looking forward to being your partner to get you back on a stable financial footing.