What You Need To Get Loans For Car Title In Charleston SC
May 17, 2021 | June Mckaig
When an emergency happens, your finances are likely to take the biggest hit. Whether it is medical bills, late utility bills, late rent or mortgage, or even sudden home repairs, these can all be costly. If you urgently need some cash to fix a time-sensitive problem, you can get loans for car title in Charleston by applying for a title loan online.
Everything You Need To Know About Getting Loans For Car Title
Title loans use your vehicle’s title as collateral for a lump sum of cash. This cash can – and should – be used to help when you have emergency expenses you cannot handle on your own. And the best part is you get to keep your vehicle while you are repaying the loan at Carolina Title Loans. We will be holding onto your title, not the vehicle itself. Just make sure to keep your loan repayments on time and you’ll have no issues.
We also make sure our process is quick and convenient. It is so convenient, in fact, that you can have us meet you instead of you searching for “title loans near me” and coming into the store. Here is everything you need to know about our title loans and how to get one.
All Credit Types Are Welcome
The great thing about loans for car title is you can get approved for a title loan regardless of your credit score.
While the loan representative may perform a quick credit check during the approval procedure, the result isn’t likely to disqualify you as long as the required items are in order. Yes, that means you can get approved not only if your credit is bad, but if you have no credit at all.
Also, for a loan to influence your credit history, it must be reported to a credit agency. We here at Carolina Title Loans, Inc. don’t report the loan information to any credit agencies, so it won’t reflect on your credit history. The loan information will remain entirely between you and us.
How To Get Loans For Car Title
You probably already got this, but a title loan is a viable option when you need help with emergency expenses like medical bills or sudden home repairs. This loan is not meant to completely erase your debt or permanently fix your financial situation, but it can be a big help when these kinds of expenses are hurting your finances.
The good thing is that our title loan process at Carolina Title Loans is simple. You must make sure you are of legal age – 18 years or older – and your car must be fully paid off and the title must be in your name and be lien-free. We also only require you to have a few required items. Here is a more thorough breakdown of how to get one of our loans.
- Get the items you’ll need to get loans for car title. While the list of required items you’ll need isn’t long at all, do make sure you have the few that are required in order. You’ll need a state-issued ID or driver’s license to verify your age and name, your car for a quick inspection to help determine how much you qualify for, and the car’s lien-free title in your name.
- Go online and fill out our online form. It is as easy as getting on our website and finding our online form right at the top of our homepage. Just fill it out and it will be processed and sent to the nearest location for one of our loan representatives to look at.
- Answer when the loan representative calls. As soon as the form gets processed, you’ll get a call from the nearest Carolina Title Loans Inc. location. It shouldn’t take long at all so keep the phone close not to miss the call. The loan representative you’ll be working with will provide further instructions. This is also when you can give them a location where they can meet you.
- Take the required items to the meeting. The loan representative will set up an appointment at a convenient location – it can be at the store or somewhere else if you don’t wish to visit the store. Be there on time with all the required items – the ID or driver’s license, the car, the lien-free title in your name. The loan representative will inspect the car and assess the documents to determine if you qualify for the loan and the amount you qualify for.
- If the loan representative approves you for the loan, they will go over the loan terms and have you sign the paperwork. Once everything is signed and completed, you can get the cash you qualify for either on the same day or the next bank business day at the latest. This entire procedure typically takes no more than 30 minutes – sometimes longer.
As you can see, it isn’t difficult to understand our steps when you are interested in getting a title loan. Get your emergency expenses taken care of with the help of our online title loan. Fill out our online form today to get started.