8 Easy Hacks For How To Clean Your Car Or Truck
March 31, 2021 | June Mckaig
Knowing how to clean your car may not seem like a big deal, but it matters more than you think. That's especially true if you plan to get vehicle title loans in the near future. Vehicle title loans involve a quick inspection of your car, so make sure it's looking and smelling great when the time comes.
How To Clean Your Car, Truck, Or SUV In 9 Easy Steps
It's also important to know how to clean your car because you spend a lot of time there. Your ride faithfully takes you from point A to point B without delay most days. So, that means you should take better care of it with these eight easy hacks to learn how to clean your car or truck.
1. Use A Small Brush To Remove Debris From Cracks
Your old toothbrush or a tiny makeup brush should do the trick. If you don't have either one of those, use a Q-tip to get into small spaces that collect crumbs while you drive. If possible, get the brush damp so that it collects dirt a little better.
2. Bring Out The Squeegee To Pick Up Hair And Lint
A squeegee will usually remove pet hair and runaway lint better than a lint roller or brush. That's because it creates a flat surface area that drags the unwanted matter back. So, keep one in your glovebox if you have some extra space.
3. Put Olive Oil On Your Dashboard For Extra Sheen
Did you know that natural ingredients can work just as well as harsh chemicals for cleaning your car? Put some extra virgin olive oil on your dashboard and door panels to make them shine like they just came off the showroom floor.
4. Protect Your Cup Holders With Cupcake Liners
Cup holders get wet because of condensation, and then debris in the air settles on the moisture to coagulate over time. It can produce a nasty mess, so protect the slot with some cheap cupcake liners and forget about cleaning up for a while.
5. Use Dryer Sheets To Give Your Car A Fresh Smell
Just because your scented dryer sheets have been through the wash doesn't mean they're no longer useful. You can repurpose them in several ways by bringing them out to your car. Then, your interior will always smell fresh for less.
6. Use Toothpaste To Remove Gunk From The Headlights
Knowing how to clean your car means knowing some unique hacks, like using white toothpaste to wash water spots and fogging from old headlamps. It can make your car look newer and help you get ready for vehicle title loans.
7. Spread Rubbing Alcohol On Wipers To Prevent Sticking
You can also improve the functionality of your car just by keeping it clean. Windshield wipers are a prime example. When they're dirty, they leave streaks and can scratch your glass. But when they're cleaned with alcohol, they remove rainwater much better.
8. Create A Space To Put A Portable Trash Receptacle
Riding in the car often means having drinks and snacks, but throwing your trash around won't help your car stay clean. So, choose a small container and turn it into a garbage can that's easy to move and empty once it gets full.
Use Your Clean Car For Title Loans To Pay For Emergencies
Once you use this hack and your car is clean, you can use your new clean car to help out with emergencies. We all get hit with unexpected expenses that we cannot handle alone. When that happens, instead of selling your car for money, you could use it for vehicle title loans at Carolina Title Loans.
Vehicle title loans use your vehicle’s title as collateral for the loan. You don’t have to have perfect credit to qualify and you don’t even have to give up your vehicle while you are repaying the loan. Just make sure to make your repayments on time and you won’t run into any issues. And getting a vehicle title loan from us at Carolina Title Loans, Inc. is easy!
How To Get Through Our Vehicle Title Loan Process
Like I said, getting through our vehicle title loan process is simple! Just follow this step-by-step guide and hopefully, you’ll be on your way with a vehicle title loan of your own.
- Step 1: Apply online for a car title loan by going to our website to fill out a short intake application. Then, a loan representative will call you to schedule a meet either at a location of your choosing or at a title cash near you.
- Step 2: Regardless of where we meet, you will have to have your required items. The loan agent will ask to see a few key pieces of information, so make sure to bring the vehicle itself for a routine inspection, the lien-free title to it that is in your name, and your government-issued driver's license or photo ID.
- Step 3: Once the loan representative checks your items and inspects your vehicle, they will determine if you qualify for approval. If you do qualify, you will learn the loan terms and sign the agreement. Once everything is signed, you will either get the cash on the same day or the next bank business day at the latest.
With the right tips, you can learn how to clean your car or truck and make it shine like new. Get started on getting your car clean and making it help you out with emergencies, today!