How Much Can I Borrow With Car Title Loans? And What Are The Benefits?
Knowing how much you can borrow with car title loans before starting the process is essential. This lets you decide if a title loan would even help your situation or not – which could save you some time. So before you begin the process of getting car title loans, here is how much you could get with car title loans.
How Much Can You Borrow With Car Title Loans?
So, how much could you get with car title loans? Well, with us at Carolina Title Loans, Inc., you can borrow anywhere between $601 and $15,000. But, keep in mind, this does depend on the value of your vehicle.
The good thing is finding out the value of your vehicle is absolutely free. You can come by to one of our South Carolina locations to have us evaluate your vehicle and let you know how much you could get with a vehicle title loan.
How Do We Calculate The Value Of Your Vehicle?
Figuring out the value of your vehicle is not difficult with us. We use a variety of factors to figure out the value of your car. The three main aspects are as follows:
- The national average price of your vehicle's make and model
- An inspection of your vehicle performed by our loan associate before you receive approval for the loan
- The condition of your vehicle
Related content: 8 Easy Hacks For How To Clean Your Car Or Truck
What Should Car Title Loans Be Used For?
While it can be tempting to take out title loans for any reason, remember, they are designed to be used for short-term financial problems. Therefore, they should never be used to cure long-term issues.
No matter how quick and convenient the process might be, we only recommend using them for emergencies. After all, there's no point in taking out financial aid for trivial purchases! Some of the situations car title loans can help are:
- Paying for house repairs following a storm
- Funding urgent travel
- Paying for unexpected medical bills
- Other crises that arise
The Benefits Of Carolina Title Loans, Inc.
Besides the amount you could qualify for, there are plenty of other benefits to coming to Carolina Title Loans, Inc. to get online title loans. Here are a few of the benefits you get with coming to us for your loan needs.
1. You Keep Your Vehicle
Despite what you may have heard, you can keep your vehicle while you're repaying the title loan. We understand that acquiring a loan is a huge decision. So, we don't make it any harder by taking away your primary mode of transport. Instead, we take your lien-free vehicle title and place a lien on it. The lien is then released after you have paid off the loan.
2. Fast Access To Money
Standard bank loans take weeks to process. With auto title loans online, you will have your money in as little as 30 minutes when you come to Carolina Title Loans, Inc. in South Carolina. Waiting a couple of months is simply not an option. You need the money fast, we understand that.
3. We Have A Simple Process
Life carries enough stress without adding tons of paperwork to the mix. Unlike traditional loans, we here at Carolina Title Loans, Inc. don’t make you bring in a lot of documents to proceed. All you need is your driver’s license or ID, your vehicle, and your lien-free title.
Not to mention that we do not complicate the process with legal or financial jargon that you need a degree to understand. Instead, everything is written in plain English and our loan advisers are always on hand to answer your questions should they pop up.
4. All Credit Scores Welcome
Traditional lenders – like banks – require you to have a near-perfect credit score. It just isn’t realistic for most people. It can feel disheartening when you need money you don't have a great credit score to ensure you acquire the cash you need.
Thankfully, we welcome all credit scores for auto title loans. From perfect to bad to non-existent, you can acquire a car title loan to help you out of sticky financial situations.
A Step-by-Step Guide To Obtain Title Loans
Now that you know how much you could get and the rest of our benefits, you are ready to start the process. Our loan acquisition couldn't be simpler. In just 5 steps, you'll have the money you need to fund your emergency:
- Fill out the online form. We've ensured it takes no longer than 5 minutes. Pick up the phone when one of our loan representatives gives you a call. They will discuss the entire process and tell you about the documents you must bring in. Now is also the best time to ask any questions you may have.
- The loan representative will also ask you whether you wish to go to your closest Carolina Title Loans, Inc. store or meet at a different location. Wherever you planned to meet, head there after the phone call. Don't forget to bring your driver’s license or state-issued ID, your lien-free vehicle title, and your vehicle.
- Wait while our loan associate examines your documents and inspects your vehicle. They need to assess everything to ensure you qualify. If you do gain approval, we will go over the terms and have you fill out the paperwork. Once complete, you'll get the loan either the same day or the next bank business day.
Acquire Car Title Loans Now
Figuring out how much you could get with car title loans doesn’t have to be difficult. And once you figure it out, you can decide if it’ll help you with your emergency expense. If you feel it can help you out, fill out our online form today to get started.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.