Remember These 3 Things When Getting Vehicle Title Loans
June 10, 2021 | Emma Frost
Acquiring vehicle title loans can be tricky if you don't know how. Luckily, it isn’t difficult to find out when you come to Carolina Title Loans. In a rush? Just remember that you do get to keep your vehicle while you're repaying the loan, all credit is welcome, and having the documents to hand is not only required – but beneficial when you are ready to meet us.
What Are Vehicle Title Loans?
Vehicle title loans are a type of short-term loan that allows you to borrow a lump sum of money when you use your vehicle’s title as collateral. With Carolina Title Loans, you can borrow between $601 and $15,000 based on your vehicle's value.
You may have seen the term "auto title loans" before, so don't get confused, the terms are used interchangeably! To obtain vehicle title loans, you must be the outright owner of a car, van, or truck. Oftentimes, they are not reported to credit bureaus which is a good and bad thing:
- On one hand, you can't use car title loans to improve your credit score.
- But on the other hand, they won't harm your score either!
What Can Title Loans Be Used For?
Title loans are not meant to completely eliminate debt or for frivolous things. This is a short-term loan that should only be for emergency expenses you cannot handle alone. Here are just a few things you could use your vehicle title loans for:
- Paying for emergency house repairs
- Paying off medical bills
- Funding urgent unexpected travel
- Paying off late utility bills
Whatever the emergency, title loans can help ease the financial stressors. Just make sure you cannot handle the emergency alone before you get a title loan. You shouldn’t get one until you are sure you need one.
How Do Vehicle Title Loans Work?
Auto title loans use the title as collateral but also use the car’s resale value and condition to determine how much you could qualify for. In Carolina Title Loans, Inc., you could qualify for anything between $601 - $15,000 in emergency cash.
The application process is short and convenient for anyone to complete. And if you get approved, you will hand the title to your car over to us for the duration of the loan. We will discuss the loan terms and other questions you may have when we help you with the paperwork.
Our Top 3 Tips When Getting Vehicle Title Loans
Like with any kind of loan, there are certain tips you should know about title loans. Before getting started, keep these tips in mind.
- All credit is welcome. Traditional bank loans require you to have a near-on perfect credit score before they allow you to borrow from them. With auto title loans from Carolina Title Loans, however, all credit is welcome. Whether you have good, bad, or even no credit at all, you can still qualify for vehicle title loans.
- Make sure you have your documents. When times are tough, it's hard to keep everything together. And paperwork probably isn't your biggest problem at the moment. However, in order to get your hands on a title loan to help you with your emergency, you will need to have your driver's license or a state-issued ID, your vehicle, and your lien-free vehicle title.
- You keep your vehicle while repaying the loan. Contrary to most people's beliefs, you do keep your vehicle while you are paying off the loan. We understand that your truck, car, or van is your primary mode of transport and the last thing you need is to lose it during hard times. So, you can continue to use it as normal while repaying your title loan.
How To Get Vehicle Title Loans
When obtaining an auto title loan from us at Carolina Title Loans Inc, just follow these steps to get through our simple process:
- Fill out the form on our website. Wait for one of our loan experts to get in touch via phone. They'll answer your questions and set a date for you to meet with a verification agent either at the nearest title loan location or a more convenient location for you.
- Head to the pre-determined location with your lien-free vehicle title, driver's license, and your vehicle. The verification agent will then examine your documents and quickly evaluate your vehicle to check its market value.
- If you qualify for approval, the verification agent will go over the loan terms and answer any remaining questions you have. Once you understand and agree with our terms, you can sign the agreement and get the cash either the same day or the next bank business day.
Get The Title Loan Process Started Today!
You can have the money you need to fund your emergency in as little as half an hour with our vehicle title loans. Get started with us at Carolina Title Loans Inc. today. Fill out our online form today to get started on our simple process!