The 5 Advantages Of Getting A Car Title Loan Online
November 10, 2021 | June Mckaig
If you have emergency expenses that need covering, you may see a car title loan online as an option. But, what are the advantages of our car title loans online over other loan types? How do they actually help you out? Here are the top five advantages of coming to Carolina Title Loans, Inc. and getting a car title loan online.
Top Advantages Of Getting A Car Title Loan Online
1. Getting This Loan Is Fast
Carolina Title Loans, Inc. tries to ensure that the inquiry process for cash for title online is as fast as possible. A good chunk of the inquiry can begin right online through our online form, and you will only need a limited number of documents to bring in for the meeting – which you can even have us come to you instead. Here is what you need:
- A state-issued photo ID or driver’s license to verify you are 18 or older;
- The lien-free title to your vehicle to use as collateral;
- The vehicle for a quick inspection.
The meeting with us for your vehicle inspection and to find out if you qualify for approval can take as little as thirty minutes to complete. In most cases, you should be able to receive the cash the very same day. At a push, it will be the next bank business day. This can make an auto title loan an option for those that need access to cash fast.
2. Bad Credit Types Considered
Carolina Title Loans, Inc. can consider both bad and good credit types. This means that you may see a car title loan online as an option when a typical lender may turn you down. The most important thing to us is the value of your vehicle.
We aren't going to be too fussed if you have missed a payment here or there. Truth be told, the vast majority of people that are looking for a car title loan likely do not have the best credit history. It really isn't something to be ashamed of.
3. You Do Not Need To Be Employed
We have no employment requirements for our car title loan online. This is a stark contrast from other types of borrowing. No bank is going to loan you cash if you aren't employed, right? This means that if you are temporarily out of employment and are looking for cash to make ends meet, you may see a car title loan as an option.
Of course, we do still encourage you to have a solid plan on how you are going to pay for the loan. We won't ask you for that evidence, but it is still something you have to start thinking about if you want to take out this loan.
4. You Do Not Need A Checking Account
One of the unique things about a car title loan from Carolina Title Loans, Inc. is that you are not required to have a checking account. Of course, a checking account is always going to be preferable. It means that we can pay the cash that you need directly into your bank account.
However, for those without a checking account, we do not make it a requirement to have one. There are very few loans that do not have a checking account requirement – like if you were going for a loan like a payday loan, you wouldn't be able to obtain one if you do not have a checking account.
5. You Can Choose Your Own Vehicle Inspection Location
If you take out an auto title loan, you will need to have your vehicle inspected. This will allow us to determine how much cash you could qualify for if we approve you. While Carolina Title Loans, Inc. has stores throughout the state, you do not have to visit our store to get that vehicle inspected.
You can arrange a meet-up location with us where we can complete the inspection and have you finish the paperwork – if you are approved, of course. One of our local team members will meet you there. This can make the borrowing process a whole lot more convenient for you to complete.
Keep Carolina Title Loans, Inc. As An Option For A Car Title Loan
If you want to get an online title loan, you should keep Carolina Title Loans, Inc. as an option. This is because we try to go above and beyond in ensuring that the borrowing process is as smooth and as hassle-free as possible. Here is a brief overview of how the inquiry process works:
- Fill in a short inquiry form on our website. Wait until one of our team members reaches out to you, normally within a few minutes. They will ask a few more questions, set up the meeting, and ensure that you have the required documents.
- Head to your local auto title loans near me or, if agreed during the phone call, your selected meet-up location. Wait for your vehicle to be inspected and have your other information assessed so we can determine if you qualify for approval and for how much;
- If we can lend to you, we will go over the loan terms and have you sign your loan agreement – once you understand all the terms, of course. You will then receive the cash that you need as soon as the same day or the next bank business day.
Inquire About A Car Title Loan Online Today
There are many advantages to getting a car title loan online. When you need help with emergency expenses, this can be an option to help you out. If you believe a car title loan may be an option for you, fill in that short inquiry form on our website today.