Can I Get Money With No Bank Account Loans? How Can I Do That?
September 28, 2021 | June Mckaig
The truth is getting no bank account loans can be difficult. Most banks will ask you to show your bank accounts before they approve your loan. If you don’t have one – because you like to use cash, or had prior credit problems – then you won’t be able to proceed with your application.
Why do banks require bank accounts, and how can you get a loan if you don’t have one? Here are the facts you need to know and your options – like looking into title loans.
Banks Check Your Accounts To Understand Your Credit History
Before giving a loan, banks will evaluate your ability to pay off a loan by looking at your credit score and financial information. They use bank accounts to check:
- Your cash flow. How much money do you usually put into the account every month? Have you been able to save money, or do you typically use it all up?
- Your banking history. How long have you had the account? Banks typically frown on customers who open or close accounts frequently. On the other hand, they may give you more leeway if you have been one of their long-time account holders.
- Bounced checks and other red flags. If it is a checking account, they will look for instances when the checks bounced or you went below the minimum maintaining balance.
In other words, your bank statement gives them a picture of your spending and saving habits, and the stability of your finances. While it is not the only criteria for approving a loan, it definitely is one of the most common requirements.
No Bank Account Loans For You To Consider
Some lenders don’t require you to show your bank account to qualify for a loan. Here are three kinds of no bank account loans that you can apply for.
If you have any item that has value, such as jewelry or equipment, you can go to a pawnshop and then use it as collateral for a no bank account loan. The loan amount depends on the value of the item and the terms of the pawnshop. Usually, they will hold the item until the loan is fully paid off.
Payday loans act as a cash advance on your next paycheck, which you pay off when you receive your salary. Here, bank accounts are not used as criteria for approval of the loan. Instead, you present a pay stub or other proof of income. However, unlike title loans, you can only borrow a small sum (usually less than $500).
However, you still need a checking account with a blank check. It is a no bank account loan in the sense that it is simply used as a convenient method of paying the loan, rather than as a factor in loan approval.
Title loans are short-term loans where you use your vehicle title as collateral. You can borrow from $601 to $15,000 at Carolina Title Loans, Inc. depending on the vehicle model, its age, and condition.
To qualify for the loan, you just need to show your vehicle title and have a vehicle inspection to determine the loan amount you could qualify for. The title has to be registered under your name and be lien-free.
Lien-free means that the vehicle is already fully paid for and there are no other loans or judgments taken against it. You can’t use the same vehicle title as collateral for more than one loan at a time.
Benefits Of Title Loans
In some ways, title loans SC offer clear advantages over other kinds of no bank account loans. Here are some benefits you should know about when you come see us at Carolina Title Loans, Inc. for a title loan:
- You can borrow a larger sum of money. Some urgent expenses — like large hospital bills or major car or house repairs — can cost thousands of dollars. Title loans have a larger maximum loan amount than payday loans to help you out.
- You can continue using your vehicle during the loan. Pawnshops will hold the item until you pay off the loan. As for title loans, you can continue using your car during the loan duration as long as you follow the payment schedule.
- Bank accounts are not a required document to qualify. The only documents you need to present during the loan process are the vehicle title, the vehicle for inspection, and a state-issued ID. You do not even need a checking account.
Where To Get No Bank Account Loans
Carolina Title Loans, Inc. is a trusted provider of no bank account loans. We have helped thousands of people raise emergency cash, and we can help you too. Here is why you should get your title loans through us:
- All credit histories are welcome. Do you not have great credit? No worries — you can still qualify for the no bank account loans with us!
- Easy process. Skip the traffic and the long lines at the bank. Just fill up our online query form, and a loan representative will call you to explain our no bank account loans and the requirements. We can even come to you if you’d rather not go to the store.
- Efficient processing. After speaking to the loan representative, just search for ‘auto title loans near me’ – or, again, have us come to you – to complete the process. Be sure to bring your vehicle, vehicle title, and a state-issued ID. Someone from the branch will do a quick vehicle inspection, verify the loan amount you qualify for, and help you with the remaining paperwork. You’ll be done in 30 minutes if approved!
- Fast payout. Once the loan is approved, we will have you finish some paperwork. Once complete, you will get your money either the same day or the next bank business day.
Get Your No Bank Account Loans Today
When you need emergency help with bills or other expenses, you don’t want something like not having a bank account to hold you back. Whether you use a pawn shop or come to Carolina Title Loans, Inc. for our title loans, you have options available to you. If you do decide to go with title loans, fill out our online form to get started.