6 Reasons Why People Are Getting An Emergency Installment Loan
An emergency installment loan helps people like you, residing in South Carolina, get money when they need it most.
While you can pick from plenty of emergency loan types, our installment loans present the option of getting the money you need quickly. After all, urgent situations require immediate attention and most often quick cash.
Our customers at Carolina Title Loans Inc., use our installment loans for all sorts of emergencies. Whether they're attempting to fund a necessary medical procedure or pay for same-day flights to deal with an issue, they've used our loans to make it happen.
In the rest of this article, we'll go over the top 6 reasons why people are getting an emergency installment loan so you can determine whether or not your situation justifies obtaining one.
Top 6 Reasons Why People Get An Installment Loan For Emergencies
1. To Pay For Home Repairs
Your home is your biggest investment. And sadly, just about everything can go wrong with it at any time, causing you to use the cash you may not have on repairs.
That's where emergency installment loans come in to save the day!
You can use them to fund all types of home repairs, regardless of their severity. While you should always attempt to save up for things that aren't time-sensitive, urgent building repairs don't offer that luxury.
Previous customers have used our loans to fund home repairs like:
- Gas leaks
- Furnace problems and broken water heaters
- Pest infestations
- Burst or leaking pipes
- Damaged front doors
- Broken windows
- Electrical issues
- Roof leaks
2. To Pay For Unforeseen Medical Expenses
Regardless of the specific medical procedure or treatment you need, it's bound to be expensive — especially in today's economy. Therefore, people tend to turn to emergency loans when they don't have enough money in savings.
Before jumping headfirst into a loan, check whether your health insurance covers the cost of the treatment, prescription, or procedure. You might discover that you don't have to bear the financial burden!
3. To Pay For Same-Day Flights
When an emergency happens at home while you're on vacation or with an out-of-state relative, panic ensues immediately. Not only are you worried about the issue itself, but you're also fretting about how you're going to get there.
Often, a same-day flight is the only way to get home. The problem? It's expensive! Therefore, many people choose to take out an emergency loan to cover the costs.
4. To Pay For Urgent Veterinary Treatment
Eye injuries, head trauma, animal bites, broken legs, and more. Any pet-and health-related emergency causes stress and hefty veterinary fees, especially if your furry family member requires out-of-hours urgent care.
When this happens, a loan might be your only option to ensure your pet is feeling better in no time.
5. To Pay For Vehicle Repairs
After your house, your car is probably the most expensive thing you own. It’s no surprise, it can cost a pretty penny to fix it.
If you don't have enough money in the bank to cover the labor and materials, you can use a signature installment loan to get your wheels safely back on the road in no time.
6. To Pay For Essential Appliances
Finally, some people use emergency loans to purchase necessary appliances like a refrigerator or washing machines. Doing without these items may be a struggle, so buying an immediate replacement with a loan rather than saving for months is your only viable option.
How To Get An Emergency Installment Loan From Us
If you can relate to anything we've discussed today, an emergency installment loan might be an option. Luckily, you just need to follow the steps listed below to get started:
- Complete our online inquiry form. It won't take any longer than five minutes.
- Wait for our call to set up an in-person appointment at our nearest store location.
- Gather the items you need for the in-person part of the loan process. You can find these items listed below:
- Your driver’s license or state-issued ID
- An active checking account statement in your name
- Your most recent pay-stub
- When you arrive, our representative will review your documents to establish how much you can get from an installment loan. Signature installment loan amounts of up to $1,500 are available for those that qualify.
- Review the offer. If you are happy with the amount we can lend, as well as, the terms of repayment, simply sign the agreement to complete the process.
- Last, receive the money you need to fund your crisis within one business day.
Submit Your Emergency Installment Loan Inquiry Today!
You can get an emergency installment loan to cover the costs from repairing your vehicle to funding out-of-hours pet care to fixing your home. So, no matter the issue, it is an option you can consider.
Complete the form online to get a quick call back from your local Carolina Title Loans, Inc. representative right now. We will phone you as soon as we see your request; you never need to worry about waiting with us. We understand the importance of time during an emergency.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.