How To Get Emergency Money To Prevent Eviction With A Carolina Title Loan
January 25, 2021 | June Mckaig
For more and more families across the nation, things are getting pretty tough. Besides putting food on the table and keeping the lights on, many of them struggle with paying their rent on time and quite often face the possibility of eviction.
If you find yourself at risk of being told to leave your home, the stress can be overwhelming. Not only do you have to deal with the emotional side of things, but you’ll also need to try and raise funds immediately.
Thankfully, one solution that’s gaining popularity with people is Carolina title loans. Unlike many other financial tools, title loans can provide you with emergency money to prevent eviction as quickly and as painless as possible.
Here is how you can get emergency money to prevent eviction with title loans.
What Is A Title Loan?
A title loan is a convenient way to borrow money quickly for the short term. Unlike other more conventional forms of loans, a title loan requires you to put up your car’s title as collateral to secure the loan – hence the name ‘title loan’.
You can apply for a title loan in-person in as little as 30 minutes, or you could even get an online title loan. Once your application is approved, you’ll have the cash you need on the same day or by the next business day.
When you’re facing a financial crisis like the possibility of an eviction, and you need emergency money as quickly as possible, a Carolina title loan could be precisely what you need.
What Are The Benefits Of A Title Loan?
Title loans offer many unique benefits that make them a very attractive option during any kind of financial emergency. Here are five top benefits of a Carolina title loan:
- Your credit score doesn’t matter. Even if your credit is good, bad, or you have none at all, lenders like Carolina Title Loans Inc.com will still help you out as best as possible.
- You can continue driving your car as usual. Don’t worry about disruptions to your daily routines like driving to work or sending the kids to school.
- The application process is simple and straightforward, taking as little as 30 minutes.
- Disbursement of the money is also quick, and you can get paid on the same day or the next business day.
- You can use the money to solve whatever emergency you are dealt with.
How Much Can You Borrow With A Carolina Title Loan?
Depending on your vehicle’s value, you can get anywhere from $601 to $15,000 with a Carolina title loan. That amount will be determined by a representative when you bring your car in for an inspection.
Combine that dollar amount with the easy application process and quick disbursement and what you get is an incredibly helpful way of borrowing money, especially when facing a financial emergency.
What Do I Need To Get A Title Loan?
To apply for a title loan, all you’ll need are the following required items:
- Your driver’s license or another form of state-issued ID.
- A vehicle registered in your name which you own outright.
- The lien-free title to your car. What does ‘lien-free’ mean? It means that the title is registered to your name without any outstanding loans or judgments against the vehicle.
As you can see, title loans offer added convenience in that you won’t have to prepare piles of documents just to apply. When you need emergency money to prevent eviction, less paperwork also means less anxiety and stress.
How To Get A Title Loan
Here is the process that you’ll go through to get a title loan:
- Firstly, go to our website and fill out the online form. Be sure to double-check that all of the details you’ve provided are accurate, and submit the form when you’re ready.
- Then, sit back and wait for a representative from the nearest South Carolina location to call you. They’ll confirm your details, and you can even ask them any questions you may have.
- Meet the representative in-person, either at a title cash near you or at a location that’s convenient for you. Bring your driver’s license or other state-issued ID, your lien-free car title, and your vehicle for inspection.
- The loan representative will check your ID and perform a quick inspection of your vehicle. All of this is done so that they can determine if you qualify for the title loan.
- If you’re approved, then you will receive the money you need on that day itself or by the next business day. That’s it!
When it comes to financial emergencies like a possible eviction, you need help that can give you the correct amount of money and as quickly as possible. With Carolina title loans, that’s exactly what you’re going to get! Get emergency money to prevent eviction today!