Top 5 New Year’s Eve Traditions for Financial Prosperity
New Year’s Eve traditions for financial prosperity have a long-standing history. There’s likely no nation on this planet that doesn’t have at least one – be it a special dish or a unique custom – tradition they adhere even if they don’t believe it will work.
Whether you’re a superstitious kind of person or not, it never hurts to give it a shot and see what happens. So, here are top 5 New Year’s Eve traditions for your financial prosperity in 2021.
1. Eat Pork
This custom comes from China. Chinese, probably, have the biggest variety of traditions to ensure luck and financial well-being in the upcoming year – and cuisine is one of them.
One dish that must be included into a menu is pork. The pig is associated with fortune and prosperity in China, so having pork on the table for New Year’s celebration is believed to bring you wealth and luck.
Another dish is called jiaozi – dumplings that look like shoe shaped gold and silver ingots. Combine the 2 dishes into 1, and enjoy its double effect: a delicious meal and financial luck!
2. Eat Black Eyed Peas with Collard Greens
An honored New Year’s tradition in the southern USA, eating black-eyed peas with collard greens, is believed to bring the eater a prosperous year filled with multiple blessings.
Black-eyed peas symbolize future prosperity, while the collard greens (or any greens, really, but collard greens are the traditional choice) signify money.
3. Eat King’s Cake at Midnight
In France, people eat King’s Cake to ensure financial prosperity in the new year.King’s Cake is a rich, doughy pastry which people enjoy on December 31 and eat it throughout the whole month of January.
When making the dough, a golden coin is put inside. Before midnight, they cut the cake, and the slices are served to the people around the table. The one who finds the golden coin will have a prosperous year.
4. Smash a Plate
In some European countries, like Turkey and Denmark, broken dishes signify luck. People break the dishware on the doorsteps of their friends and family. And the more shards you’ll find in front of your house next day, the luckier you will be next year.
If you do choose to adhere to this tradition, just make sure you throw the dish on the doorstep, not at the house, as instead of the dish, the window may break.
5. Keep Cash in Your Wallet
This is one of the most popular traditions that is believed to to bring you continuous flow of money throughout the next year. So, put some cash right before the clock strikes 12 – and enjoy the next year full of money and endless financial opportunities. Also, don’t loan money from your friends and family on New Year’s Eve, otherwise, you could set a precedent for the next 12 months.
What NOT to Do If You Strive for Prosperity
Do NOT postpone dealing with expenses and financial obligations you know must be taken care of. The further you postpone dealing with things like clogged sewer lines, medical bills, broken locks, car repairs, etc. – the more they will keep building up costing you more to fix them in the future.
Sometimes holidays bring unexpected expenses, like urgent home or auto repairs causing us to stress over our finances and not know where to get quick cash. If you got into one of those troubles, don’t panic! There is always a way out, and title loan is one of them.
Why Title Loans?
- It’s really easy to be approved for the title loans
- The lender doesn’t check your credit history, and it doesn’t really matter if you have good, bad, or even nonexistent credit.
- The entire process takes as little as 30 minutes.
- You can keep your vehicle while you are paying off the loan
- Some lenders offer online title loans no store visit services which may be quite convenient
- You don’t need to gather a whole bunch of paperwork to get your loan. The required list includes: government-issued ID and a lien-free title with your name on it.
What is the Process of Getting the Title Loan
- Find a reliable lender, such as CarolinaTitleLoansInc.com and fill out the application form on their website.
- You will be contacted by a loan representative that will set up a meeting with you.
- Bring your car and the documents to the agreed-upon location.
- The loan representative will examine the car and the documents and approve you for the cash you qualify for.
- Get your cash and take the stress off your shoulders!
You can also Google “title loans near me” if you want your application process to be guided face-to-face by a loan representative.
You can make up to $15 000 for a title loan, which you’ll receive either the same day or next bank business day at the latest.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.