What Do I Need to Get Mount Pleasant Car Title Loans?
With just three items, you can get Mount Pleasant car title loans quickly and hassle-free. The in-person process takes around half an hour, allowing you to receive the cash you need in as little as 24 hours. Just bear in mind that you need to be over 18 years of age to be eligible. However, you don't need a long-standing, perfect credit history. We use your vehicle to establish affordability.
Throughout this article, we'll discuss the car title loan requirements in more depth before showing you how to get one from us at Carolina Title Loans, Inc.
Everything You Need to Get Mount Pleasant Car Title Loans
As previously mentioned, you only need three things to get a car title loan in Mount Pleasant. These three items are as follows:
- A state-issued photo I.D.
- Your vehicle's lien-free title
- Your vehicle itself
Let's go through each requirement now.
1. State-Issued Photo Identification
We use your state-issued photo identification to confirm your identity and prove your age. As you know, you must be over 18 years old to get cash for title online in Mount Pleasant. Generally speaking, our customers use their driver's license to satisfy this requirement. But you can pick from any of the following identification types:
- A United States of America passport
- A United States of America passport card
- A United States of America student ID card
- A United States of America military ID card
- A United States of America military-dependent ID card
2. Lien-Free Title To Your Vehicle
A lien-free title is often called a clear or clean car title. It's a document that all vehicle owners possess to prove they don't have any outstanding judgments or liens against the car, truck, or van. We can only offer title loans if you have a lien-free title; other types aren't acceptable.
On top of that, the title must be in your name. If it isn't, head to your local Department of Motor Vehicles office to request a transfer. After the transfer is complete, you can start the title loan application process.
Finally, you need your vehicle itself. We appraise your car, truck, or van to establish the amount of money you qualify for (between $601 and $15,000). Please note that we don't accept motorcycles, boats, RVs, trailers, or other modes of transport.
When we evaluate your vehicle, we consider the following factors:
- Your car's odometer reading — The higher this number, the less your vehicle is worth, especially if it reads over 120,000 miles. The further your vehicle has driven, the more likely it needs extra maintenance to keep it running. Thus, it's worth less to buyers (and loan lenders like us).
- Your car's age — Vehicles tend to lose up to 60 percent of their value during the first five years of life. Therefore, the older your car, the less it's worth (unless it's a classic or vintage vehicle).
- Your car's make and model — Luxury brands like Cadillac, Bentley, and Tesla come with premium features and higher price tags. So, they will always be worth more than run-of-the-mill makes like Toyota and Ford.
- Your car's modifications — While adding a brand-new engine to an older vehicle will boost its value, spoilers, decals, and other personalization may lower it.
- Your car's condition — Cosmetically, bumps, dents, scrapes, scratches, and stained interiors negatively impact the vehicle's worth. But the mechanical condition also plays a role. If you don't take care of regular oil changes, tire rotations, and others, your car's value deteriorates prematurely.
How To Get Mount Pleasant Car Title Loans
Now you have everything you need to get Mount Pleasant car title loans, follow the six easy steps below to get one:
- Fill in the online request form. It sends your information directly to your nearest Carolina Title Loans, Inc. storefront and only takes five minutes to complete.
- Sit back and wait for one of our loan associates to give you a callback. They will discuss the process of getting car title loans in South Carolina with you.
- Requirements, determine the process, and answer your questions. You also set a meeting place; you don't have to come to the store.
- Head to the agreed meeting point with the items we discussed earlier.
- Upon your arrival, a loan associate will evaluate your documents and assess your vehicle to establish how much cash you qualify for.
- At this point, you finish the approval process by signing some paperwork. The loan expert will guide you through it.
- Finally, you receive the money you need on the same or very next bank business day.
Get Mount Pleasant Car Title Loans Today!
As long as you have a photo ID, lien-free title, and a car, truck, or van, you can get Mount Pleasant title loans in less than 24 hours. Get started by giving us a call or completing the online request form.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.